RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Western Railway has recently invited online applications for 3624 Apprentice posts. Good news for those candidates who were waiting for Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment. The Western Railway Apprentice Form will be filled from 27 June 2023 to 26 July 2023. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before the last date. Before applying, all the candidates should check the details given in the notification and apply the application after being eligible. For more information on the application, read this article until the end. You can join my Telegram and WhatsApp groups to get Radhe’s updates. All links are given below. WR Apprentice Online Form.
RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Organization Name: Western Railway
Post Name: Apprentice
No. Of Vacancy: 3624
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: India
Online Application Start Date: 27/06/2023
Application Last Date: 26/07/2023
Official Website: www.rrc-wr.com
RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2023
- Apprentice: 3264
- Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
- The Applicants should have completed 15 to 24 years,
- Relaxation – SC/ST/OBC Upper age limit by 05 years in case of SC/ST applicants and 03 years in case of OBC Applicants.
- PWD & ESM:- Upper age limit is relaxed by 10 years.
RRC WR Apprentice Recruitment Apply Online
- Visit the official website: @https://www.rrc-wr.com
- Read the notification carefully.
- Then Register yourself by clicking on “Registration Now”
- Fill the details like personal details and educational details.
- Login using the credentials sent to your E-mail ID and registered mobile number.
- Fill the other details in the application form
- Recheck and then submit the form.
- Upload all the documents asked like photographs ((3.5 cm x4.5 cm) and signature.
- Download and take out a print of form for future use.
- UR/OBC/EWS (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PWD/Women Applicants.
- Fee payment will have to be made online through
RRC WR Apprentice Selection Process
Selection of the eligible Applicants for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage of marks obtained by the Applicants in both Matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both. WR Apprentice Online Form
- Merit List
- Document Verification
- Medial Fitness Test